Yours Trust is pleased to announce the launch of its scholarship program to help assist students who are in need of financial aid due to the rising costs of tuition fees and student life in general. Yours Trust reviews and guides is offering a $1000 scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students from selected schools in the United States.
The scholarship will run annually with a deadline of 20th December each year.
All applicants are required to submit a 1500 words essay on the following topic: “How Online Shopping is Changing Our Lives”
Content will be graded on the following:
- Writing style
- Thoroughly researched
How To Submit Your Article?
Please email your article at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Full Name
- Your Contact Email
- Name of the Institute You are Currently Attending
- Your Study Major
- Your Student Id proof
Eligibility and Requirements:
- The content must be highly unique or extraordinary.
- Any falsification of information or plagiarism of the essay will result in disqualification from the award
- Must have an ability to think out of the box
- We also need a brief introduction and a simple cover letter attached to your submission.
- Do NOT send us your bank details. We’ll get in touch with the winner ourselves, through email.
Deadline, Selection and Notification Process:
The final date for submission is the 20th December 2018 and our staff will choose and announce the winner on the 30th of December 2018. As soon as we announce the winner it will be published here on our site.
If you are selected as the lucky winner of our competition then you will be notified by one of our staff members and we will arrange to pay your winnings through any one of these methods: Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque, Paypal or Payoneer. We will reward the winner of this scholarship program with an amount of $1000 within 14 days.
This program is run every year and encourages people to write. We wish you luck with your submission and we can’t wait to start reading through the amazing essays from our amazing writers!
Please Note That :
- We reserve all the rights of publishing any of the content entries we receive.
- All the submitted essays will be recognized as the property of Yours Trust
- Students can join this scholarship program at totally free of cost, as our site doesn’t ask any fee or charge any willing student.
- Our site will not accept any non-English submission by any student.
If you have question about this scholarship, Contact Us