Best Cheap Smartwatch Reviews
Not too long ago, smartwatches were an accessory of the rich and technologically savvy. They were delicate, expensive, and an absolute luxury. However, in the great modern age of 2018, they’re as accessible and affordable as any normal watch, making it easy to check your emails, vitals, texts, the weather, the stock market, the time – and much more – right from your wrist. But affordable and quality aren’t always the same thing. Buying a cheap smartwatch that offers cheap quality will defeat the entire purpose of owning a smart device.
That’s why we’ve created this complete and comprehensive buying guide, detailing the top smartwatches of 2018 that come in at an extremely cheap rate – without sacrificing quality. If you don’t need an entire computer on your wrist but still want the perks of smart technology, then these options will suit your slimmer needs.
What features do you need in your smartwatch? What are your options for customizing? What should you look for in style, level of durability, and type of wrist strap? How long can you expect them to last and for what amount of money? Which one is right for you?
We answer all these questions and more. Ready to dive in?
10 Best Budget Smartwatches – Reviews
Pebble Steel Smartwatch
The modern smartwatch is an essential item for your use. It contains a sleek design, and the target is to deliver brilliant and strong material. Are you searching for a unique and safe product, in addition to the best cheap smartwatch? This one delivers. The strap is both soft and durable, ensuring it won’t catch on your belt, purse, or anywhere else, and the strong fastener ensures it hangs on for the most secure experience. The face is a sleek design that tracks your fitness and the time in one, allowing you to check up on your weight loss or exercise goals as easily as making sure you’re punctual.
Here are just some of its other features:
• It has Gorilla Glass corner protection and is stainless-steel.
• It is formed with a genuine leather band in black color and grey.
• It is integrated with modern technology to read calendars, calls, incoming texts, and emails.
• It is included with pebble timeline, notifications, and others.
• It helps in controlling music, Pandora, Spotify, and iTunes.
• It contains a rechargeable battery and waterproof technology.
It is very easy to set this time, as the Pebble Steel Smart watch is simple to use and adjust. Due to plenty of features and benefits, users love item. In the beginning of the school year for kids, it is very important to maintain their sleeping and waking schedules. It can be set witg two individual timers, and an image of the stars shows when the timers are activated. These stars shine bright, and the image of a smiling and happy sun during morning timer alerts teach children to maintain proper resting hours.
These are light-weight and made up of a unique material that is anti-toxic, as well as eco-friendly and portable. It is a safe and secure item. A variety of these smartwatches are available for girls and boys separately, and are quite protective for your children. They’re easy to clean and care for, and some offer a material that is anti-allergenic. Due to this property, your wrist is safe from inducing allergies, rashes, lung issues, and other health problems. The water proof feature makes it perfect for your child or yourself.
|Dimensions||10.4 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Timing||5-7 Days|
|Features||Incoming call, mails, text, clander nad other apps|
|Customer Rating||3.6/5 By 1,063 Customers|
Hiwatch Bluetooth Android Smart Watch
This watch is a sign of elegance due to its modern traits, protecting you from hassle in your routine life. The Hiwatch Bluetooth Android Smart Watch offers reminders for your different tasks. Do you have to struggle with your kids in the morning? It is very easy to manage children’s sleeping time with the help of its alarm feature, specially designed for moms to ease morning routines.
Its other features include:
- It contains a display touch screen with accurate navigation control.
- It is built with Bluetooth connection, can make phone calls, and has a SIM card installation option.
- It offers reminder options, keeps the time, tracks walking distance and walking speed, tracks burned calories, and record steps due to its pedometer.
- Sleep quality can be checked by the sleep monitor.
- It manages calls, texts, emails, social media, weather alerts, notifications, music players, and syncs your phone book.
- It contains a stopwatch, web browser, alarm clock, calculator, calendar, music player, camera, sleep monitor, pedometer and sedentary reminder.
- On the glowing screen, the images of a sun and stars are shown for communicating wake up time and sleeping time.
- It is a wonderful entertainment for kids with an included bedtime story book.
- During the night, stars go out one by one to indicate time passing.
- Users are given the option of setting two separate timers.
- User can adjust the brightness of the screen easily.
- It contains silent operation.
- Audible alarm feature optional.
This smartwatch is the ultimate tool for fashion lovers. It serves with dignity and offers a wonderful fit to enhance the beauty of your look, while helping your productivity. It is designed to focus on functionality, while being durable enough to handle even the roughest of jobs.
|Dimensions||4.1 x 2.9 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Battery Timing||5-7 Days|
|Display||1.54″ TFT LCD|
|Customer Rating||3.1/5 By 22 Customers|
PowerLead Pwah PL-N20
Like those before it, this cheap smartwatch offers a specialized wake up and resting alarm that helps regulate your sleep schedule, while also keeping you punctual for all your social or work commitments. It’s minimalist analog design will blend easily with any outfit, and the sleek band will hold on tight during hard manual labor jobs or during intense cooking sessions. The green detailing makes it easy to identify the times during the night, and after that, simply activate the smart feature to enjoy apps.
Here are some of its features.
- The washable band is durable and lightweight
- On the screen, images of stars and the sun are displayed in different styles
- It delivers soothing sounds for babies, making it easier to keep track of tasks while also rocking the little one to sleep
- It is very easy to set and adjust
- You can easily carry it while moving from one place to another
- It has a built-in sensor and movement pedometer, used to track motion data.
- Connects to remote cellphones for downloading apps and taking pictures
- Contains reminders, calendar display, and productivity apps
- It contains waterproof technology that also includes anti-dust and anti-sweat
- Offers a one-year warranty
Designs are unique and versatile, with eye catching color options to match your own style.
|Dimensions||7.5 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Surface||Blue Film Glass|
|Material||Metal Stainless steel|
|Screen material||Glass Blue Film|
|Customer Rating||2.3/5 By 18 Customers|
Smartlife Sweatproof Smart Watch
This watch offers a soft and smooth touch for your body. The skin should not feel irritation when in contact with a watch, and this one certainly ensures comfort. The delicate leather band and softness of the watch’s shell are both stylish and designed to resist sweat, dirt, and water, so that if you’re an outdoor lover or an experienced chef, you can still enjoy this watch in your everyday.
But what about the main attraction – the smart features? This watch offers a number of sleek apps and abilities that make it stand out from the rest – even on this list. Here are a few of its best features:
- Adjustable band.
- Three stylish faces with full-color display.
- Touch screen that’s easy to operate
- Hands-free with apps such as web browser, calculator, stopwatch, camera, alarm clock, music player, reminder, sedentary, calling, messages, and Bluetooth Connect.
- Displays caller ID with Android systems.
|Dimensions||3.9 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|OS||Andriod / IOS|
|Supports||32 gb Sd Card / Micro Sim Card|
|Customer Rating||3.6/5 By 143 Customers|
A sophisticated, old-time design but with new technology, this smartwatch will fool you into believing its a normal analog – but touch the screen and be introduced to all the modern advantages. With a clean, elegant band and a strong square face, the StarryBay may be delicate, but it’s certainly hardy in its software, delivering many apps and convenient functions to boost your productivity. Here are just a few of its main features:
- Apps included such as music player, stopwatch, calculator, call sync, calendar, and pedometer with iPhone system
- It comes with smart traits and digital technology.
- It contains variety of alarm tones vibe to it
- The noise of the animals and sounds are the great attraction for the children
- It comes with child lock as well.
- It reads texts, calls, emails, and Bluetooth.
- Supports anti-lost phone book for iOS and Android
- It is easy to use and delivers full color display
|Dimensions||3.2 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Customer Rating||3.5/5 By 106 Customers|
Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch
This model is highly wonderful for enhancing the allure of your outfit, and comes in male or female designs. If you’re looking for a smartwatch that’s a little more durable, then the strong band which hooks to a secure latch on the watch itself will ensure even hiking won’t damage it. With all the appearance of a normal analog watch but with a smart screen displaying apps or messages, you can enjoy the style of an old design – but with modern advantages.
Let’s look at some of the feats it can accomplish.
- Is entirely hands-free.
- Equipped with music player, stopwatch, clock, calculator, call sync, calendar, pedometer, and supportive functions for the iPhone.
- It offers video recorder, alarm, calendar, camera, sleep monitor, reminders, and a sedentary mode.
- It reads texts, calls, emails, and more.
The chic design is the epitome of fashion, and its elegant color options mean you can choose the style which suits you best.
|Dimensions||10.5 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Item Weight||1.8 ounces|
|Battery Timing||5 Days|
|Display||1.5 inch OLED|
|Customer Rating||4.1/5 By 918 Customers|
Why You Need a Smartwatch
Smartwatches are a modern item that are important accessory.
- Due to the innovative features, it is very helpful in arranging your day and keeping ahead of tasks.
- Never miss and call or email again; because of the connectivity with your phone, you’ll be sure to catch every point of contact, right from your wrist!
- Lost your phone? No worries! With your watch, you can activate an alarm which leads you right to it.
- Great for business and pleasure, whether you’re keeping work tasks in line or playing games.
- A great way to ensure your kids are on time and always available for contact by you!
- Everyone needs a watch anyways; now that smartwatches are affordable, yours can be even better!
How to Integrate Smartwatches with Your Family?
For the maximum benefits, it is very important to use your smartwatch carefully. On your own, this may not be difficult, but as more and more features are being developed for children, they’re a great gift to give and a fantastic learning tool. However, kids are less careful. How can you introduce smartwatches as a regular addition to your family?
1. If you are purchasing for your teenager, explain about it, its restrictions and permissions, and how to maintain it before they’re allowed to use it.
2. Be sure the one you choose has Gorilla Glass or similar protective measures, and that it’s water proof.
3. Sync it up to a home network! Many smartwatches are Bluetooth capable, so hook it to a shared network so everyone can learn together – and you, as the parent, can keep an eye on things.
4. Remember that age matters. Kids younger than six or eight years of age won’t need a smartwatch, mainly because they’ll be more prone to breaking them, and they’ll find less use of the features.
Here we’ve broken down the best and cheapest smartwatches for you to choose from. Has one caught your fancy?
The key to a cost effective rate matching high grade technology is picking and choosing the necessary features. If you’re interested in a camera, an email program, texting, and a few games, then that’s perfectly attainable at a killer rate; so long as you’re happy without other features and with the camera resolution being less than pricier options. Likewise, if you want a smartwatch that’s completely independent, not relying as heavily on your phone as some models, then you’re gaining more features but also a larger price tag.
In addition to all this, a smartwatch is just like a normal watch – it needs to suit your style and routine. If you’re looking for a model that’s more durable, comes in multiple colors, is available in a couples’ pair, or is particularly seasonal, then it’s crucial to decide how important these factors are in comparison to technical features. Once you know exactly where you’re willing to budge, you can make the right choice.